- COVID-19 INFORMATION
The safety of our artists, fans, and staff is always our top priority and planned for accordingly. We encourage those who are sick to stay home, and remind everyone coming to our venues to wash their hands regularly with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
We continue to implement preventive measures at all Live Nation Venues in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies. We have taken the following steps to help ensure the health and safety of everyone who walks into our buildings:
- Extra hand sanitizer dispensers at all bathroom areas, concessions stands, lobbies, offices and backstage
- Additional signage and messaging in restrooms, backstage and offices to help reinforce basic health and hygiene practices
- Eliminating hand pump condiment dispensers, providing individual packages instead
- Granting fans ability to bring disposable wipes and hand sanitizers into all venues
- Janitorial staff equipped with additional USDA and Food Code Compliant disinfectants and wipes for immediate cleaning response
- Increased frequency of cleaning routines and disinfection of high touch areas
For updates and information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website. We recognize this is a very fluid situation, and will work to update our ticket purchasers with new information as it becomes available to us.
- How do I buy tickets to upcoming concerts?
Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office or Ticketmaster.com.
Box Office Hours: Tuesday - Thursday from 12pm-6pm | Friday from 10am-6pm
Box Office Number: (202) 730-3331
Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, refunded, lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so are void.
- Where do I park?
Colonial Parking Deck on 5th Street between Market St. and King St. is an additional affordable option on show nights. Parking on the street is also free after 6pm on weeknights and free on weekends
- How can I rent The Queen for a private event?
Our incredible spaces are the perfect location to host your corporate event, private concert, wedding, reception or business meeting. With access to the world’s greatest musical entertainment, full service event production, state-of-the-art lighting and sound, custom menus and mixology - our unique venue will exceed expectations of even the most discerning guest. Our talented staff handles every detail, so you don’t have to. Make your next meeting or private event, one to remember! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- ADA Details
All levels of The Queen are accessible by our central elevator.
- Customer Safety
Live Nation and House of Blues Entertainment are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests to enjoy their visit to our Theaters and Clubs.
We encourage you to review our safety and security information below prior to arriving at the venue.
- Please arrive early to the venue to allow enough time for you and your guests to move through the queue and enter the venue.
- Prior to entering the venue, guests will be searched (wand or walk through metal detection and/or pat-downs) to ensure that none of the restricted items enters the building.
- We suggest you leave valuable and unnecessary items at home.
- You may be asked to empty your pockets of all items so that they can be examined.
- All alcohol and narcotic laws will be strictly enforced.
- All bags will be searched, and no large bags or backpacks will be allowed.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please say something to our management or Security so we can ensure the best experience possible.
(Keep in mind priority number 1 is to HAVE FUN! Just please do it without the items listed below)
- No Outside Food or Drink Allowed
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
- Replicas of any type of weapon are NOT permitted.
- No drugs, drug paraphernalia or illegal substances of any kind
- No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers.
- No professional audio, video, or audio recording equipment - (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs)
- No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind
- No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm
- No large bags over (10” x 10”), backpacks, Camelbacks or Bota bags
- No stuffed animals or toys of any kind
- This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management
Zero Tolerance For Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Security personnel and narcotics officers will be working and enforcing all drug related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found inebriated at the door, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Please come with a smile and be prepared to enjoy a fun filled night of music and dancing.
Safety and Medical
Live Nation is dedicated to providing a safe environment. Public and private security will be present throughout the entire event. The Security Staff will be available to assist your needs including any medical requests.